Polymetis Apps announced 8-Bit for Jira Cloud recently, and it looks like the theming solution my teams have always wanted. The UI is simplified to the point where you can focus on the content that really matters.
Anyone a part of the 8-Bit EAP or beta and care to share any previews of what we're all missing?
p.s. I hope Polymetis plans to release 8-Bit for Jira Data Center. 🙏
I know that some of you might be under NDAs, so you can always write your responses in code, mention videogames, or just paste in GIFs. 👀
The very old issue view 👴
Thank you @Eike Meyer ! 🙏 It's so refreshing.
Feature requests for the 8-Bit team to consider:
let me just add this to our backlog 👍
I appreciate that! It wasn't clear how users are supposed to get more health, so I figure doing work helps with that.
Seriously - this actually reminds me of Habitica. (Check it out if you haven't seen it!)
@Eike Meyer - just got stickers and a t-shirt from your team!
You all rock! 🔥
@Dave LIAO - glad to hear the 8-Bit package has arrived safely!👾🔨
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.