Hi, my name is Sai Ramanathan, and I’m an Engineering Manager on Confluence Cloud.
The Confluence engineering team is constantly building new features that we regularly share with you on Community. In addition, we’re also continuously fixing bugs behind-the-scenes.
Here are just SOME of the bugs we fixed last month.
System error while trying to change Space permissions. Built by @Cassio Lima
New copy page dialog can’t find the current parent page as an option. Thanks @Sami Peachey
Deleting in action item with bullet creates new action item By @jcoppinger
Text alignment is lost when copy/paste a table Thanks @Tim Hor
Can't copy Page with complex JIRA Issue/Filter macros set as Total issue count. Worked on by @Andrew Macheret
Page Properties Report macro doesn't show pagination results. Fixed by @Erik Gui
Anonymous permission is not available on the new Global Permissions UX even if Public Links is disabled. Closed by @Ashima Goel
You can find the whole list of bugs we fixed in the last month here.
I hope the team’s work is making your Confluence experience better!
- Sai Ramanathan, Engineering Manager, Confluence
Hey Confluence team! Are you aware of the bug that resizes table columns every time you publish/edit the page?
I can send a screen recording if you'd like to see what's happening on my end. Let me know where to send that. Thanks!
I reported a bug that affects the Comala document control add in last month. This is a weird one that is intermittent and results in a flashing screen when you attempt to add approvers and results in a draft document being moved straight to approved status instead of In Approval status. Is this a known bug with a priority for fix?
Dear @Sai Ramanathan , thanks a lot for the great work you and your team is doing constantly. I know this situation perfectly well, how everyone is asking for something the software should have or do (including car washing, coffee cooking, go out with the dog and clean the kitchen) and everything should be available by yesterday
The cloud is not that simple for developers and engineers. Therefore, I'd just like to say thanks to all of you. Keep up the great work and as always counts: do one issue after the other and step by step we are getting there.
Have a great and pleasant day!
Dimitri
@gary Have you reported the bug you mentioned with Comala Document Control to our support team at https://support.comalatech.com/ ?
If you could confirm the support ticket number I can take a look. If not it would be really useful if you could log it there, ideally with a screen recording of the issue.
Thanks in advance
JamesSenior Product Manager at Comalatech
@Amanda Stender have you filed a bug for it with Atlassian support? If not, I'm happy to file one on your behalf
Hi folks, the post for May is out: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Confluence-Cloud-Bug-Fixes-May-2021/ba-p/1680842
@Sai Ramanathan I have not. That would be awesome if you could. I also have a screen recording of the issue if it's possible to add that to the filed bug.
@Amanda Stender here you go: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-72115You should be able to attach a screen recording or a gif to that ticket and also leave comments. Please let me know if I can help with any of that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.