Hello everyone!
I have a question. In my organization we are using JIRA Software Cloud and JIRA Service Management Cloud and we have one problem.
I created our Service Desk project but it mostly works for 1st line, because our 2nd and 3rd line teams are using another project in JIRA (not Service Management projects because license is too expensive to buy for all participants of this groups). So if our 1st lint team cannot resolve ticket they are manually creating tickets in anther projects.
Ant there is my question do you have any ideas how to create process and which add-on can I use to integrate Service Management Project with Software project to integrate 2nd and 3rd line process with main ticket?
Maybe anyone have some tips how to create process like this with 2nd and 3rd lines but without buying extra Service Management licenses?
Thank you in advance