Hello we trying to update Jira software from 8.13.1 to newest version but after installation Jira service disappears from windows services list.
How to solve this problem?
Did you run the upgade as an admin user? Normally the service should remain but I haven't performed an upgrade on Windows since a while.
Anyway: you can recreate the service manually. Please follow the steps on this pageĀ underĀ Manually setting up Jira to run as a service.
Thanks for answer. When I try to setup service manually I get "icacls is not recognized as internal or external command..." error. It looks like there is something wrong with environment variables. What variables are necessary for Jira?
I'm afraid I'm not a Windows expert myself.
At what point do you get that error?
Hello I get an error when I run the script to set Jira service manually.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.