Hello!
I had to migrate some projects from a Jira instance with Jira Agile to a new instance, which has exactly the same configuration. The source instance has some more data and I need to move such data to the new instance without restoring the entire backup.
I know that when importing projects, sprints and ranking are lost and now I need to manually restore them.
So, customfield table has its entry "Sprint" (id=10212), which is referred from table customfieldvalue with several entries of the type (issue, 10212, stringvalue). Issue clearly refers to the issue id (i.e. story id), while stringvalue, for custom field with id 10212, refers to the sprint id. In fact, in tableAO_60DB71_SPRINT, ids are the same as stringvalue values.
Also, I can see that sprints listed in AO_60DB71_SPRINT are correctly connected to their respective boards in AO_60DB71_RAPIDVIEW.
Finally, I copied the content of AO_60DB71_LEXORANK and AO_60DB71_ISSUERANKING from source to destination instance.
So, the roundtrip seems to be fine, but my issues are not correctly distributed across sprints.
What am I missing?