Hello everyone,
I have been stuck with the problem that I can't index Jira for a few days now.
I have tried a few things and found the following three approaches online, but the solutions have not been able to help me.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/troubleshoot-a-reindex-failure-in-jira-server-429917142.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/indexing-or-cloning-issues-in-jira-throws-indexing-completed-with-1-errors-718669171.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/full-reindex-failing-at-100-with-1-error-in-jira-1047548462.html
I run Jira as a server version in a Docker Swarm environment.
After everything didn't work, I upgraded from version 8.7.1 to 8.16. Unfortunately without success. The only thing that has changed is that in the new version I still see the tickets after the indexing gives an error. In the old version, the issues were no longer visible.
Of course I also tried to stop the instance and to remove the cache and the write.lock files. All without success
I would be very very grateful for any further ideas.
You can find the log-file attached.
Logfile: https://we.tl/t-DaUVN0G2UC
The errors in your log seem relatedto this post. Have you tried those resolution steps?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-reindex-fails-due-to-underlying-file-changed-by-an-external-force-998640570.html
The problem was that I run a gluster as the underlying NFS in my Docker cluster. Apparently there is a problem with the synchronisation of the gluster servers. After I had only one server running for test purposes, I was able to index Jira. Thanks for the quick answer
Glad it worked out!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.