I'm using Pipelines to install a Drupal site and run Behat tests prior to deployment to its hosting environment.
The install is successful however I cannot figure out how to access the build in order to run the tests against it. Behat configuration calls for a `base_url` to test against.
I could set `base_url` to the production instance but any test involving a user account would fail since the user account is being created in the Pipeline's build and not the production instance.
I tried using 127.0.0.1 as the `base_url` but it failed: cURL error 7: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 80: Connection refused
I also tried adding the following to my pipeline step's script and updating behat.yml's `base_url` to http://cmds.ci but it also failed (cURL error 7: Failed to connect to cmds.ci port 80: Connection refused):
step:
script:
- echo "127.0.0.1 cmds.ci" >> /etc/hosts
- ..
Is it possible to access the build?