Hello, everyone!
So...I got a custom field - type: Select List (single choice) - and I would need to hide the information deppending on the user who are logged in. An user could only see one specific option on the list. Is this possible?
Many thanks,
Bruno Barreto!
Hi Bruno, unfortunately that is not possible with jira Cloud.
For this case, what can be done is in different transitions that are shown to different users to put different fields with different options and then with an automation put the selected value in a common field so that when editing they all see that the same field changes
Ok Juan, thanks for the help and information!
I do have the same requirement, is there a way to resolve the issue.
@Bruno Barreto Chvaicer Did you manage to resolve the requirement.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.