I have a basic SLA set up for initial response time: Issue created > Finish counting when Comment: For Customers.
We do have scenarios where we would be taking phone calls and making tickets to log the time/work. However, if I create a ticket, my SLA is set to the ticket. But if I comment and I'm the "customer", the SLA doesn't stop. Someone else has to comment. This seems like a bug, as I can't think of a reason for this to be by design.
So that said, I'd like to set up some kind of exclusion for a specific SLA if sent by my IT team, but not all SLAs because I need the resolve time SLA to still apply. What's the best way to implement this? Hopefully without plugins as we are a government entity and we can't make even small purchases without getting quotes and such.