Hi,
Is it possible to disable auto-linking a ticket when typed or included in the comment?
I want to put TEST-123 and send it to the user as TEST-123 plain text only.
Thanks
Hello @Stephen Villegas,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
When adding an issue key to a comment and press space or enter, it will be automatically changed to a link and currently, it’s not possible to disable that.
There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
For now, a workaround is to add the issue key inside brackets, for example, or add a period, and then remove it before posting the comment or add the issue key and a comma. As I mentioned, it only turns into a clickable link if you press space or enter after typing the key.
Hope this helps!
Kind regards,Angélica
Hi @Angélica Luz ,
Thanks, and you completely understand my requirements.
Though I'm already doing this workaround I accepted your answer.
Thank you for the JRACLOUD link... hope we can really get an update from Atlassian team.
Thank you,
Stephen Villegas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.