May I know how to change this caption?
i don't believe that is editable but to be sure can you please provide a more complete screen shot? i want to confirm where this text is located.
Hi Jack. This text is located below the articles.
Things look a bit different than what I experience and trying to understand the source of that text. A bit confused by the breadcrumbs at the top where WFi Logistics appears twice. It seems you are in a sub-menu on the WFi Logistics portal? Can you check your project settings > portal settings and see what is under the "Introduction text" field.
There are two WFI Logistics because of the Space name and Sub-menu has the same name.
As for the below “Introduction text”. You may refer to the screenshot that I have attached.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.