Hi guys,
I was using bitbucket and its features back in 2018 for a project in my old firm. The email that I have used was the outlook email that I was given to me by the firm. I was using my personal Laptop ( as it was a startup ). My personal Laptops SSH is still in that account.
Currently, I have created a project and repository in bitbucket and trying to add my SSH for cloning and the following error is coming :
Someone has already added that SSH key to another account.
I ran this command in my terminal to see the account which is linked to my SSH. The result was the following :
logged in as iyappan_office
I know for a fact that I cannot recover this account, because I am no longer associated with that firm and I cannot use that email ID anymore as it does not exist.
But I want to add my SSH key to my new account and project and remove this ssh key from the previous account ! How do I do it?