Is there currently any way to require the customer to leave a comment or attachment when approving or declining a customer portal request? I was hoping there would be something akin to transition screens that could pop up when an option is selected to require additional information be given. I do not think this is possible to do with the stock cloud version of Service Management but if anyone know of any add-ons or ways to do it I would appreciate it.
Thanks
@Matt Steadman
Currently there is not an option to make a comment required on the service desk portal customer transitions, I believe that this is noted in the documentation.
The following feature request tracking interest in this as a new feature, please make sure to follow and add a vote to the following feature request to track interest in making this a feature:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.