Why some users are added to the internal directory automatically by JIRA ?
See screenshot.
creating an account by email ?
But I can not see how.
See the history in Audit section
Dear @manuher2 ,
I guess it could be the "incoming email handler". Have a look at this article for details on user creation upon email handlers. You can configure NOT to create new users in case of unknown senders.
So long
Thomas
was my answer useful? Then I would be happy when you click on the "green accept answer" button.
So longThomas
Sorry Thomas, I miss your reply.
I concacted the support too.
We arrived to the conclusion that there were 2 users with the same id in 2 directories. So the date is wrong. The user was created more than one year ago in the internal and only at the geginning of this current year in the directory connected to the AD.
I succeded in deleting the one in the internal directory (the trick is to change the directory order).
I stop the investigations because I don't really know what was made more than one year ago.
The think to remember is that the date may not be correct in the log, it may be the date when user was created in the a (which one ?) directory. We saw that on a SQL Command.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.