Hello Michael,
Use automation for this, create two rules
Go to project settings automation add a new rule
When: SLA Threshold breached (choose your SLA) will breach in the next 7 days
Add component: Edit issue - edit priority - low
Second rule
When: SLA Threshold breached (choose your SLA) will breach in the next 5 days
Add component: Edit issue - edit priority - medium
BR, Olga
HI Olga,
Thank you for you quick reply. I will give it a test and will let you know.
Have a good day
Hi Olga,
I am new to Jira, and I am not seeing the option to add medium
under the Edit Issue - edit priority - medium
Can you explain further, please.
Never mind I figure it out. Sorry the texts. I will test them in a few days and get back to you.
Once again, thank you very much.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.