Hi.
I am struggling with the combination of GitLab and Jira. First I tried using WEBHook but this method has a lot of limitations (e.g. no way to pass API token). "Send web request" has richer possibilities.
I managed to set the correct address to which HTTP requests are sent and a new branch in GitLab is created. Unfortunately when testing the rule I get the error "Response 301 Moved Permanently". I am trying to figure out what this error is about. In the console I get the error: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()"
https://automation.atlassian.com/pro/rest/GLOBAL/rule/outgoing-webhook/validate?cv=1001.0.0-SNAPSHOT&xdm_deprecated_addon_key_do_not_use=com.codebarrel.addons.automation&lic=none&admin=true&cp=&xdm_e=https%3A%2F%2F#######.atlassian.net&xdm_c=channel-com.codebarrel.addons.automation__cb-jira-automation-rules&jwt=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiI1ZWNiOGQyY2JjMDg3ZDBjMjZlOWE1YTkiLCJwcm9qZWN0QWRtaW4iOiJHTE9CQUwiLCJpc3MiOiJiZDg5MjNkNS05YzRkLTM1Y2UtYmQwNC03ZWVjYmRhNDAxOGMiLCJhZG1pbiI6dHJ1ZSwiZXhwIjoxNjE2NjY5MjYzLCJpYXQiOjE2MTY2NjU2NjN9.ljpIgZ6ISfxKHQxiLQgup3dZoOPG4GnbM3BdIm8vcic
(adress of my jira website is hashed)
Could someone please explain to me what this error is about? And is it even possible to run a webhook that will allow you to create a branch in a gitlab?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.