I have automation set up to download the latest versions of Jira, Bitbucket, and confluence. Jira and Bitbucket are maintained with the latest version only:
However, Confluence list 6.13 through latest:
The rss feeds are the same. Will the Confluence feeds be maintained with just the latest?
@Matt Rice I think you found a bug. The Confluence feed is defiantly different than the others. I will escalate this to Atlassian and see if they can take a look and provide information as to why it has that version in the feed.
Hi @Matt Rice and @Brant Schroeder , thanks for bringing this to our attention.
These feeds aren't widely used internally at Atlassian - externally I'm aware of iapetus.fyi that displays these feeds on a single page.
Given that I can't promise the Confluence feed will be patched in the near future, I would offer these two suggestions:
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.