How to add category content visible only to specified customer(s)?
Hi @jlee
Please could you elaborate more on your question?
In the Category section I would like to add knowledge base information that is specific to customers.
Some knowledge base information is generic and applicable to all customers. Other knowledge base information would be specific to a company and would need to be accessible only by that company.
Hello @Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP
Does my question need more clarification?
Hey @jlee
Hmm this is a bit tricky. I'm not sure if JSM has such ability. Normally the KB can be visible by labels but on the portal it doesn't matter which organization the user belongs to. So restricting an article based on the organization would be nice but I don't think that's an angle JSM is heading to. May I ask what's your use case for such a scenario?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.