I have a Structure that I use specifically to display the number of story points assigned to developers in a particular FixVersion. The JQL query is very basic:
project = "Project Name" AND fixVersion = earliestUnreleasedVersion() AND status != Released AND status != Rejected
I surface the Key, Summary, Fix Version, Story Points and Status. I apply Sum over sub-items on the Story Points field, and this structure gives me a quick summary of total Story Points assigned to to the FixVersion, to each developer and to each ticket.

I then surface this Structure on a dashboard using the Structure widget.
I apply the Basic View in the widget.
But it never surfaces the columns that I selected on the actual Structure:

So I manually remove the columns from the Widget that I don't want, and add the columns I do want... but then periodically I return to this dashboard and it has reverted back and the columns are no longer correct.
Am I doing something wrong? How do I make sure the columns stay put on the widget view?