Hi All,
In a typical IT catalog, IT services are grouped by a IT category in a hierarchical structure
Level 1: IT service category
-->Level 2: IT service type
------>Level 3: IT service name (typically specific product name)
Here are some examples:
IT service category: End User Services
IT service type: Laptop Service
- IT service name: Apple Mac
- IT service name: Lenovo Windows
- IT service name: Lenovo Linux
IT service category: End User Services
IT service type: Laptop Encryption Service
- IT service name: FileVault
- IT service name: BitLocker
IT service category: Communication & Collaboration Service
IT service type: Video Conferencing service
- IT service name: Zoom
- IT service name: WebEx
If I need to report based on IT service category, IT service type, or IT service name, how would I setup the Jira Service Management?
I don't think request types, services, and project component can be configured this requirement. Is there any other feature that can be used for this requirement?
Any helps will be appreciated. Thanks.