Dear all,
New to JIRA Service Management administration, and playing around to see if it can be setup for a use case we have. I have used JIRA Helpdesk in the past but only as a user rather than as an admin.
I've tried creating new issue type scheme and have been able to do so without issue. However I am unable to delete one of issue type schemes I created. I've worked out that you have remove a scheme from all projects before it can be removed. This particular scheme though is showing under Projects as 'Global (all unconfigured projects)' for some reason and it will not allow me to delete it.
I haven't found how to remove this status which I suspect I need to do so before I can delete the issue type scheme. I did try looking at the help files but couldn't find any mention of setting a global issue type scheme so not sure what to do.
Any advice would be most welcome.
Kind regards,
Simon