Welcome to the Enterprise group! I'm Dave, one of the Group Leads. I'm a volunteer moderator, not an Atlassian employee.
What brings you to this group?
Are there topics you want to learn about? Comment below and let the Community know. Or ask a question. (But first, search to see if your question's been asked before.)
Introduce yourself. Go ahead, don't be shy!
Questions or not, please introduce yourself. 🙏
What IS the Enterprise group?
This group is a space to share best practices and discuss approaches to solving the many challenges an enterprise might face.
But what makes an enterprise? The amount of business it conducts? The number of teammates? How big IS a bread box? And where does the Enterprise group begin and end? Meta, right?
This group is also what you make it. Ask questions you want to see answered, and empower others where you can share knowledge.
👉 Did you know: Atlassian Community has many Enterprise-adjacent groups that you may find of interest:
- Compliance - Is your on-premise or Cloud tooling stack meeting with SOX, GDPR, HIPAA, or whatever standards your organization needs to follow? (And speaking of HIPAA - there's the Research & Healthcare industry group...)
- Agile - Project or portfolio management enthusiasts, join up! Interested in implementing Agile at scale - or already doing so?
- Trust & Security - In this era of hacking incidents, information security is front and center for many. Stay protected and aware of the latest trends.
About Dave: As mentioned, I'm a volunteer contributor on Atlassian Community. When I'm not spelunking in Jira, I'm dreaming about my next cup of coffee.