In the Jira Service Management is there any parent and child relationship available in Services. We have two option in the Service Relationships [Depends On and User By], Is there any chance to change it or to create any custom services there.
I don’t believe that is possible. According to the documentation that appears to be fixed - add-a-service-relationship
I would personally wait for the Insight integration with JSM on Cloud.
Without knowing how they will be implementing it this should provide more flexibility towards dependencies/relationship types/.. and so on..
Curently the Services structure is pretty limited and I feel mostly focussed towards OpsGenie integration.
Hi Jack,
I had look into the Add a service relationship, apart form the Depends On and User By is there any chance add more option in to the Service relationships.
Regards,
Ganesh.
I do not see any means of doing so. You might search for open suggestions on the Jira.atlassian.com site.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.