I would need an option to create a new Workspace using Bitbucket API. I went to the documentation and didn't find a way to do it.
I'm interested if this is possible. If not, is there any plan for this feature to be implemented in the future.
Hi @Milan991 and welcome to the community.
I'm afraid that this is not possible at the moment.
I have created a feature request about this for our development team to consider:
I would suggest that you add your vote in that feature request (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features. You are more than welcome to leave any feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.
Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here and any updates will be posted in the feature request.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi @Theodora Boudale
Thank you for the answer. I've voted and started watching the issue
I would like to add one more feature request. The feature would be to enable the users to add members in the selected workspace thru the API.
Our project and development depend a lot on these two features so I hope that they would be added in near future.
Best regards.
Milan
Hi Milan,
At the moment, it is possible to invite members to a workspace via certain endpoints of API 1.0 that have not been deprecated yet.
Quoting from our documentation:
The 2.0 REST API will rely on the Atlassian Cloud Admin API for user and group management, but those API endpoints are not yet available. Until the Atlassian platform services are fully available in Bitbucket we will continue to support these 1.0 REST endpoints: /1.0/groups /1.0/group-privileges /1.0/invitations /1.0/users/{accountname}/invitations
The 2.0 REST API will rely on the Atlassian Cloud Admin API for user and group management, but those API endpoints are not yet available. Until the Atlassian platform services are fully available in Bitbucket we will continue to support these 1.0 REST endpoints:
/1.0/groups
/1.0/group-privileges
/1.0/invitations
/1.0/users/{accountname}/invitations
Inviting a user to a workspace User group:
You can check this documentation, specifically the section Issue an invitation to a group:
Inviting a user to a single repo only:
It is also possible to get a list of user groups in a workspace, create new users groups and more with the following endpoint:
Please feel free to let me know if need anything further!
Thank you for the response.
So, if I understand correctly those APIs are going to be available for Bitbucket V2 API in the future, and then I would be able to see it on Bitbucket API (atlassian.com)?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.