I have managed to get the link with Hubspot and Jira to work, also i have managed to create automation rules for when subtasks are complete to transition the parent issue to the next status but I am having trouble trying to figure out this next step. I will explain in as much details as possible.
When linking a HUBSPOT ticket issue to jira the issue is created, assigned and Subtasks are added.
(I have two different workflows for my sub tasks - all but ONE subtask transitions through: start - in progress - completed. The Last subtask workflow is different more of a yes OR no situation it transitions like: select one - yes - no)
I have set up automation for the parent to transition to the next status when the last subtask is either yes or no. it works fine
When parent issue is now in the next status my automation rule wont allow me to transition the parent to the next status. I believe my automation rules are incorrect.
Is there a way i can automate deletion of that specific subtask that is on the YES NO workflow after parent transitioned to next status so that my parent can transition status after that without having that subtask?