Hello all,
Is it possible to create something to get the information about the experience in some labels.
For example
Best regards,
Hi @Igor Ordoñez
I am unclear what you are asking about. Perhaps you would clarify to help the community give you suggestions.
You may enter whatever values you wish in the labels field. And your team can estimate how they wish using the Story Point or estimate fields.
Thanks, and best regards,
Bill
Hi Bill,
What I am asking is if it is possible to preestimate tasks base on experience. If there is any chance to know how long can it take a similar task.
If I can create a tag or something to anticipate the task estimation.
For example:
Best regards
Without a more in-depth discussion about how your team works, I suggest the answer is "maybe" if you are using this a forecast and not as a committed estimate. You might do this with automation rules or calculated fields with a scripting add-on product from the marketplace.
Often teams that work together on requests, size those requests as a team, based upon team capacity, experience, knowledge, historically comparable work, and the details of a specific work item.
For teams that work as individuals, the situation is more tricky as people are, well...people. If you are able to quantify experience differences it may be better to ask people with different experience levels to partner in sizing by counting things and multiplying times some agreed upon factors.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.