Hi,
Is there any way to copy or replace SLA value to another SLA value in workflow transition?
Regards
GG
Hi @GG ,
I believe this is not possible OOTB with Jira SLA.
However, Time to SLA has the dynamic duration feature which allows users to set and change SLA value in issue.
All you need to do is to create a dynamic duration field navigating to Time to SLA > SLA fields and then use this field as the SLA Goal in your SLA configuration.
After this you can add this field in issue view and change the value accordingly. In your use case, you can change the dynamic duration value during an issue transition.
Time to SLA works with Core, Software and Service Management projects and it has a lot of useful features.
Please let me know if you have further questions.
Cheers,
Gökçe
Please note that, I'm a member of the Snapbytes team that developed Time to SLA plugin.
thanks for your response. Time to SLA can solves this problem, but I have to use JIRA SLA.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.