I can't search for users or approvers.
I have a problem and I wanted help from the community.
when customers enter a request that has a user field, where we can search for a registered user in the project.
No user appears to them if they turn on approval anywhere in the request.
However, when a request has never been activated the approval function if you can use the user field.
It seems that it is some kind of permissions that is activated, because I have verified that if that user becomes an agent, they have the functionality to search for users in this field or the approvals field again.
When I create approval in a Workflow, I specify that the customer assign the approver and the approver field is automatically added to the customer's request form, but when I try to create the request, I do not see a user to select in the fields.
Shows me the message "No users found"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will have an idea What the Problem is?
Tnks