Hello,I am trying to create a custom workflow for my company service desk. The workflow is set up to where certain transitions can be made but when I click the status dropdown, I see the error "You don't have permission to transition this issue
Hi @David Lord ,
Are you added to the IS Project as a role with the ability to transition issues?
If you are a Jira admin, you can also use Jira's Permission Helper to troubleshoot exactly what is required.
Hello Michael,Thank you for reaching out. I am an administrator. I was able to find a "resolution" of sorts the other day. I made a copy of the workflow and tried making the changes I needed. From there I was able to update it. I think the fast that the Workflow was applied to an active project is what screwed me up. Does that line up with your experience?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.