Hi all,
I'm working to create automated onboarding tasks that create as new issues once an onboarding issue is submitted.
Every error on the automation notes it is ignoring a field that doesn't exist?
Unknown fields set during create, they may be unavailable for the project/type. Check your custom field configuration. Fields ignored -Parent (parent)
But also, I am not a developer and I don't know what the hell I am doing. My IT team doesn't really have time to help me with this implementation and I am losing my mind. Is this related to the fact that I am creating issues in an automation?
This is my janky rule. Please keep the laughter to a minimum. I thought perhaps the issue was that I was trying to modify the linked issues field in the issue type so deleted that and created a branch rule to link the trigger issue to the last created ticket. Which is a disaster.. and did not fix the problem. I plan to delete that since editing the linked issue field linked the issue together the way I wanted.

Please put me out of my misery!