As a QA Manager, I want to use a quality score as KPI to measure the quality of the whole product we are developing to help business on determine the quality level.
I would like to do this with gadget on live dashboard that would list all of bugs with set value for each bug.
For an example, Blocker priority (P0) bug is worth 50 points, Critical priority (P1) bug is worth 5 points, Major priority (P2) is worth 2 points. If you had 1 Blocker, 2 Critical bugs & 5 Major bugs, you would get a total Quality score of 70 (50 + 10 + 10).
In the past, I had to export from Jira into spreadsheet to tally to create this score but I'm wondering if there is a way to do this via automated process within Jira itself?
Is there a way to create a custom gadget which can tally total score/value?
Thank you for your time and help on this.
Thanks,
Chris