Hi I'd like to see "issues in Epic" on the "Issue Detail View", how do I do it?
The same for the Card layout config, subtasks are there but "issues in Epic" is missing.
Any idea how to do it?
"Issues in Epic in Detail View"; as in the details on the right hand side in JIRA Agile? Epics will not show up there - you can only choose them on the left hand side - in the epics panel.
The concept is the same for the card layout.
There is no Epic Panel on the Kanban board.
I'm trying to create a script that will give me that but I'm facing some issues
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/15699065/scriptrunner-groovy-script-to-read-all-the-linked-epic-issues-for-a-script-field
Anyone else figure out how to do this?
I'm also interested in how to do this...
Is there a way to do this yet?
I am looking for this in my epic view too.
It would be really useful if I could click on an epic and see the user stories in this Epic, ( "Issues in Epic").
Still waiting for this one. This ticket is related, so you may want to vote for it:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-13769
+1
+1, I need this as well.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-13769?error=login_required&error_description=Login+required&state=f8c35253-fe04-4d38-afda-71495bba5627
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.