Hi,
I'm kinda stuck, as this is the first time i use automation for jira with custom fields.
Basically i have a custom field called "CRM Company", the values of this field comes from a plugin called CRM for Jira and my problem is that i cannot find him in the list if i want to edit the field. Taking this in consideration, i have read that is possible to use the "More Options" from Automation to work with Custom Fields.
Now the flow goes like this:
1) I create a epic, where i select a value for the custom field called CRM Company.
2) After this i create another ticket trough automation where i want to just copy the value of this CRM Company field to the next ticket.
I tried something like this:
{
"fields": {
"customfield_10951": {{issue.customfield_10951.value}}
}
}
But still doesn't work, it gives me invalid json error... can somebody help me? How do i copy the value of a field in another ticket?
Thanks