Hello,
As we use your application with standard service "Jira Services Managment Standart" with the following account: IBEX EAD with email: support@ibex.bg, I would like to consult with you. We have created a project "IT service desk" to use for the needs of our company. In it we have set different cases, details and problems to use. We have also created different people to whom we have given different roles. We have also created various requests to test the application, as we intend to use it in a real work environment. Based on the above, I would like to ask you for assistance with the following issue: - we receive a request from our client with number ISD-44 with the title "Welcome to the first edition of IT Insider.". After I go in to look at the request, I want to address it (mark which of the people I created to work on the request) to my colleague to work on this request. As far as I understand, I think the "Assignee" function is just that. Therefore, when I try to change "Assignee", the following error occurs ("user..........cannot be assigned user"). My question is: do I understand correctly that we should use this "Assignee" option when I want to address a request to my colleague to work on it and why does this error occur?