Hi there,
Recently (last week?) our 2 x Jira syncs have become STOPPED. We are sync'ing between JSM (Cloud) and Jira Software (Server).
I am new to using this Backbone functionality, so I'm unfamiliar with how to resolve such issues or why they might reasonably occur. At the point they STOPPED, I had not made any changes to these existing sync configs...honest!
My colleague suggested simply choosing Restart Synchronisation but this did not work, it returned an 'Internal Server error - The following error occurred: The synchronization INT-29 could not be started because it has conflicts.'.
Looking at the different tabs for one of the Synchronisations, I can see error icons on two of the tabs - Configuration and Troubleshooting.
On Configuration there appears to be a problem with the query of the Jira server project - please see two screen shots below. The colleague who set up these configs is on leave presently so I cannot confirm just yet, but I believe he has left this box blank. Also that JQL statement in red is actually valid, it runs fine.
So I'm unsure why this JQL error is suddently happening (we didn't change anything) and we do not know how to fix as any JQL we enter comes back with the same 'JQL syntax error' response.
Many thanks, hope you can help!
Simon

