Introducing myself: my name is Shawn and I do software development/I.T. for an engineering/calibration company.I am currently reworking the corporate website and needed a better way to track issues and provide transparency to other team members.I'm trying out JIra to see if it fits the bill.
@Shawn Pennington Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Hope you get to learn a lot about Jira and other Atlassian tools here from our amazing Community Leaders & members.
Happy Learning!
Hello and Welcome, Shawn!
We are glad you are here!!
Hi @Shawn Pennington ,
welcome! If you are having any questions, don't hesitate to ask, we are here to help :-).
Welcome to the community!
Hey @Shawn Pennington
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
great to have you here!
Welcome to the Community!
@Shawn Pennington Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out the Jira collection, our member journey, and Friday Fun. 😄
Thanks!
Hey thanks for the info!
Hi All,
I am new here, and super excited to explore.
Need your help and support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.