Hello,
we have just started with Confluence as our main KM Tool and JIRA Service Management for handling issues reported by our Clients - to give a little of context, we are providing different consulting/technology services around Azure and Power Platform.
The default behaviour of JSM is that it instantiates a top-level space for each project - I would like to override that behaviour and work in the following manner - ideally.
- I have a space dedicated to my Care Team.
- Inside this space a have an aggregating page enlisting all the support projects that we have.
- I have a separate pages for individual projects.
- If possible, I would like to automate that behaviour so that pages are created from templates, once the project is created.
How would you go about such scenario? Maybe there are some other ways on how to organize JSM and Confluence in a situation, where have a lot of different Clients and service projects - looking forward to your advice.
Have a perfect day everybody!