the default sort order appears to be by segment size. However, in many examples, this doesn't make sense. It would be great to be able to configure the sort sequence, ascending/descending according to the field of the User's choice.
No, there's no way to do this yet, the segments are not configurable
Hi @Dean Harvey ,
This was one of the use cases we had in mind when developing Custom Charts for Jira.
With this add-on, you can set the order of the segments in your pie chart simply using drag-and-drop.
You can test the feature for yourself on our interactive app playground: https://www.oldstreetsolutions.com/jira-reporting-playground
I hope that helps with your question.
Kind regards,
Tom - Custom Charts Team
Hi @Dean Harvey
Here are a couple of suggestions related to adding that capability, which you may watch/vote for:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-61889
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-62458
Best regards,
Bill
ok great thanks. I'll try to round up some more votes.
many thanks - I'll check it out
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.