i have a custom field, i need a filter to have the issues that have same custom field value.
CF!~ Duplicate works but CF~ Duplicate does not work.
can anyone please share your thoughts on this?
Based on the Infor provided, which seems a bit incomplete, I would offer the following...
”my custom field” is not empty”
Hello Jack, sorry if i wasn't clear with my query. my condition is this:
i have a custom field, where there are multiple values will be keyed in. i wanted to have all the issues that have the same value on this custom field.
JQL works for specific value, if i say Custom field ~ "XXX" so all 3 issues with XXX are appearing in the result.
i wanted all issue that have same value or duplicated value in this custom field.
so are you saying you want to find all unique values of the custom field and the count of the number of times they appear? If so I wonder if the 2-dimensional gadget would work here.
possible JQL - project in (a, b, c...) - include all projects where the custom field is used or again maybe simply ”my custom field” is not empty”
2D: x-axis set to status, y-axis set to "my custom field"
I haven't tried this but think it may work.
Also consider exporting to excel
I need to find the duplicate value not the unique value.
Export to excel will work for sure.
But I need as a filter so I can use that as quick filter in the KANBAN board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.