NOTE: I am very new to using SourceTree, Putty, Pageant, and Bitbucket. I am using SourceTree 1.5.1 on a Windows 7 operating system.
I've been at this for about 2 hours now, and after viewing several supposed answers, I get the same exact error each time. I'll walk you through the process that I'm doing.
1. I Open SourceTree.
2. This is where I encounter the first sign of problems. On everyone else's window, hovering over the "Tools" tab brings up several options, one being "Launch SSH Agent (Pageant)", but instead, I get "Launch SSH Agent..."

3. Clicking that option doesn't bring up an interface. It does, however, create a hidden icon. Left-clicking it doesn't do anything.

4. I go back to the "Tools" tab, and click on Create or Import SSH Keys. I generate a random key and get this screen. Nothing strange.

5. I save my public and private keys to the "C:/Users/Neil/.ssh" directory under the names of "ssh1_public" and "ssh1_private.ppk".


6. I then go to the repository that I'm testing this on, and copy the HTTPS repo link.

7. I then go back to SourceTree, click on "Clone / New", and paste in the link. I am then greeted with this message:

8. I click "Yes", then open up Pageant from the group of hidden icons, right-click it, then click on "Add key". I add my "ssh1_private.ppk" file.


9. I get the exact same message from before. Now if I click on "No", it brings up this message:

10. It then becomes a continuous loop of the exact same error messages.
Could someone please point out what I am doing wrong?