Hello,
I like the potential of this new widget at the bottom of "Merge pull request" dialog on Bitbucket Cloud. There is an information bubble that states not all transitions are available because they require additional user input. In my case. I want to transition a JIRA ticket associated with this PR from "In Progress" to "Start Testing". In Jira (cloud), my workflow defines a simple comment screen that allows developers to enter a comment before transitioning the ticket to "Start Testing".
Do I need to remove this screen in the transition all together to get this new BitBucket "merge pull request" -and- transition issue workflow to automatically work?
I like this shortcut and availability in this Bitbucket dialog. I'd like to use it. In a perfect world, you would simply copy the commit message associate with the PR right into the comment field for my JIRA workflow transition. Or allow me to do the mapping myself. Right? So what are my options currently?
