Here I want to change the request type when I transit the issue from x status to y status.lets consider, if I move from New to In-progress at that time only I want to change the request type from an agent side.
Hi @Gajanan Sasane
You cannot currently automate request type changes as each have their own fields, etc.
Are you saying you don't want the customer to know about the status change though? As you can edit the customer facing name. This page will show you how to do this.
Hope that helps,
Regards, Liam
Hi @Liam Green :
Thanks for your response.
Actually, I am looking for changing the request type on the particular transition.
Please suggest if there is any workaround.
Thanks for clarifying.
I don't know of any particular workarounds as such, but an answer to this question mentions getting some information from Atlassian to do it, so you may be able to open a request with them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.