I have invited 7 of my office mates but most of them does not receive the email. I can only see 3 of them in the dropdown list of assignee but how come I cannot see them in the people page? I am also unable to make a team because they wont show up :-(
Hi ,
If you have Project Admin right ,
Please check the permission scheme.
1. Browse Project Permission
2. Assignable user permission.
if all the 7 members in the above, then you can able to assign issues in drop down.
Thanks
They would show up in the Team once they sign-up.
Can you ask them to check the spam/junk folder for emails?
Hey @Roy UrbinaThis works for both free and standard plans:
You can also try to debug each user by going to:
Thank you for your response @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH but I only use the free Jira Cloud.
Thank you so much for this!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.