Hi,
I'm guessing the following questions cannot be done via "native" Jira Service Management (Cloud), so I want to ask to Adaptavist community:
- Inside a portal form, is there a way to show/hide several custom fields depending on the value of a radio button or select list? I.e. if I select A, it shows 2 fields previously hidden, if I select B, it hides those 2 fields and shows 3 different.
- Inside a portal form, is there a way to write a table in a text field (renderer mode), depending on the value of a radio button or select list? I.e. if I select A, it writes an empty table with values in the first row, if I select B, it deletes that table and writes another empty table with different values in the first row.
Important: it needs to be done before creating the ticket, since this is information to be filled by the customer.
I don't know how to implement those two use cases in Script Runner (even if it's possible to do it), or if there's a proper app for this.
Could you please help me with it?