Hello guys,
I really really really need your help here.
Imagine this:
The project Recruitment has an active collector and when they send a recommendation with a candidate to person X (and to the address set for the collector to create the task), their email sounds like this: "If you agree/disagree with this recommendation, please reply with Approved or Rejected"
These 2 keywords were designed for an automation rule that automatically transits the status of the task depending on the answer (in Rejected if the answer is Rejected and in Next Step if the answer is Approved"
Now... when the person X replies, both the text of the recruiter and the answer of person X are added to the ticket and my automation rule doesn't know how to differentiate the main answer from what the recruiter wrote ("If you agree with this recommendation, please reply with Approved and if not, with Rejected"). So there are chances that the answer will be Rejected, but the status will go in approved because he sees in the comment what the recruiter initially wrote.
I've tried many options with the automation rule, including:
- 2 different rules - one for the keyword Approved and one for Rejected
- the same rule that includes both words
- all of the above with "advanced compared conditions" and it works I comment separately with one of the words
My question is:
How can I make an automation rule take into account only the word "Rejected" if in the same comment with it is also "Please reply with Approved or Rejected"?
It would help me a lot to tell me exactly how to make the automation rule work and to be able to differentiate the keyword from what the recruiter writes in the email.
Everything I wrote may not be clear, but I am here if you need more information!
Thank you,
Miruna