Greeting, I'm looking for ideas on how to handle vacation/sick leave days for my JSM agents.
I have ~18 JSM projects and 7 agents, I saw some apps in a marketplace, but always want to explore first solutions based on core functionalities.
The first that came to my mind is to create automation in each project paired with the Bulk change to catch all comments:
- If someone created an issue for a Person1 - re-assign it to Person2. ON/OFF that rule and edit Person2's name every time someone going on vacation.
OR
Simply change Project Lead as it's a default assignee. I can add any agent since they all are part of the Group which is added in the project's people. - Create a filter, to Bulk change assignee in all Person1's issues to Person2 (I can re-do the action later thanks to the project IDs). This is needed if the Client will re-open the old request or add a new comment.
How you guys solve this?