I'm attempting to migrate our selfhosted Jira Software instance to a cloud instance using the Migration Assistant. However the Migration Assistant fails to authenticate to the Cloud instance that I've set up for the migration.
I'm taking the following steps to get to the error:
Under the Assess step, when it's time to Connect to cloud, I see the cloud instance I want to migrate to (currently standard trial) in the "Migrate to" dropdown.
I set our base url in the "Migrate from" field and I authenticate.
I get kicked back to the "Connect to cloud" step, a popup shows with the error "We couldn't authenticate your cloud site".
There aren't any outgoing firewall rules that should apply. But just to check I successfully pulled the index pages of atlassian.com and my cloud url using wget from the server in question.
I've tried logging out and logging back in to both instances to create new sessions just to be safe, no change.
I'm unsure how to proceed, clearly the cloud instance is found and I have access rights to both (I'm the only user on the cloud instance). Otherwise the cloud instance wouldn't show in the dropdown.
For completions sake, I have the exact same experience if I try to authenticate when creating a migration under the Manage Your Migration step.