Dear all
we use JIRA SERVICE MANAGEMENT for support Tickets of our Customer. This is a project. In Jira we use a second project for our developers.
we use Tempo to track our time for all tickets.
In Tempo I linked the account to two projects.
However, I only see tickets in the Tempo reports that relate to one project.
Tickets that were recorded in Jira Service Management and times are stored are not displayed in the reports for the accounts. Accounts are our customers.
If I go to my own timesheet, all will be shown to me.
If I go to the report of an account and have filtered by the account name and also selected both projects as filters, only the developer tickets are displayed, but not those that were tracked as support tickets in JIRA SERVICE MANAGEMENT
I want all tickets from every project to be shown in an account's report.