Hi Guys
I have a weird issue with my service desk project. When I have to add new issue security levels for the project and I did that, and when updating certain issue to a new security level I get an error on the top right in a banner fashion saying "You don't have the permissions to see the specified issue"
But in the new security level, I have added 3 user groups, 2 project roles, out of which 1 role is project admins, and am part of it. When I explicitly search the issue using the right top search bar, I get "You can't see the issue, it may have been deleted or don't have permission to view it"
Just to troubleshoot, I have added myself to all 3 groups and 2 project roles. and still no luck.
I have checked status properties, and there are none defined, irrespective of issue status, when I change issue security, the same error repeats and the same happens when I bulk edit issue security, I can't see any, but when I do the right top search bar, I can see the issue.
FYI- I use a scripted listener to update issue security based on a dropdown field
Any insights?
