Hi all,
I'm using Jira Service Management (Cloud).
Today I changed the accessibility setting of JSM as following so that the customers can access the knowledge base without signing in.
Jira Service Management Configuration
-> Customer permissions
-> Can customers access and send requests from the help center without logging in?
(After) Yes
(Before) No
Then, I've confirmed that the accessibility to the Help Center has changed as desired.
On the other hand, the change has allowed all the users to access the original Confluence page including internal comments when users type the URL of the Confluence pages (for instance, https://DOMAIN.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KEY/overview). This is not desirable, even though there is no obvious link to the Confluence pages from the Help Center.
It looks like the accessibility to the Confluence is identical to that of each article in the Help Center, and I couldn't disable the accessibility of Confluence without changing that of Help Center.
How can I independently control the accessibility of articles of the Knowledge base in the Help Center and the original Confluence?